Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Year, New Look for Viewing Perspectives

By Simon Wright – Follow me on Twitter @Siwri88

Hello readers
Fireworks welcome 2014 and a new look for this website
To start with I wish a Happy New Year to everyone. I wish you all have a successful, prosperous and fun-filled 12 months. 2014 is a year that will see plenty of new starts and big events such as the Commonwealth Games heading to Glasgow, the FIFA World Cup finals being staged in Brazil and Scotland votes for independence from the United Kingdom.

I decided over the festive season to give this website a new look as it is a new year. The old format has worked well for the past 15 months but I felt a change was needed as Viewing Perspectives becomes my prime website content following the decision to no longer update my sister website, Simon’s Football Zone before Christmas.

The days of writing about Skins and Formula One have gone but the direction of the site will remain the same. There will be more reviews, a feeling on some of the everyday issues or social backgrounds that we as people face and the occasional digest of a major story in the news.

In the coming days, I will be sharing my favourite 10 articles I wrote for Viewing Perspectives in 2013. I will also do a piece of my thoughts on the greatest racing driver of all if you go by the stats in Michael Schumacher, as the seven-time Grand Prix world champion fights for his life after a skiing accident in the French Alps on 29 December.

Other pieces will vary from the annual review of the Autosport International Show this month and reviews of DVD’s, Games and TV programmes to football pieces in the build-up to the World Cup and articles about gambling, secrets and the effects of lying. Depending on the background freelance work currently with TheRankTank, there might be some work done for them that also appears on Viewing Perspectives.

So welcome to the new look website and enjoy what Viewing Perspectives has to offer throughout 2014.

0 comments:

Post a Comment